Ring in the New Year in style in the Esplanade Hotel, and make the end of 2014 and the start of 2015 something to remember! Enjoy an overnight stay for two with Full Irish Breakfast, a Glass of sparkling wine with 4 course gourmet meal served in breakers restaurant, enjoy live music in the bar and a late check out the following morning
2. Explore Dublin through Art by following New Year’s Festival Art Trail
. Few of Dublin’s galleries are putting on special guided tours & talks from established artists. For more detailed info on galleries, please click here
3. New Year’s Eve Countdown Concert
- Celebrate in the heart of the city at College Green from 8pm-12:30am, featuring Kodaline, James Vincent McMorrow, Walking On cars and The Whereabouts. This unforgettable night will also be broadcast live on RTE television.
4. Visit the famous New Year Festival
on 30th, 31st December & 1st January and enjoy the NYF Food Village & 3D Light Projections “Luminosity” on Barnardo’s Square beside City Hall, Wolfe Tone Square, Trinity College from 5pm until midnight.
5. Resolution Day on 1st January
- Get up, Get Out and Get Active! Kick off the New Year as you mean to go on! Get involved in the 2.5K Fun Run at CHQ, Dublin Docklands. Starting at 12 noon, run through the city and start off the year with your first fitness goal feeling great. Register at http://www.markpollocktrust.org/